QAA currently offers the following:
- ATPL(A) Theory for all subjects – including exam preparation
- CPL(A) Theory for all subjects – including exam preparation
- IREX Theory and exam preparation
- Principles and Methods of Instruction (PMI) and PIRC exam preparation
At QAA we offer complete flexibility to learn at your pace at. We can fit in with your timeline and availability.
QAA runs scheduled courses and flexible courses that meet your training/ work/life requirements.
QAA offers a variety of flexible payment options.
- 10% payment is required prior to course commencement.
- Enrolment in all CPL OR ATPL subjects will attract a 10% discount if paid upfront.
QAA is located in the Terminal Building at Archerfield Airport in Brisbane. Our address is 28a Grenier Drive Archerfield, Brisbane Queensland,4108.
QAA is open 0830 – 1700 Monday to Friday.
After hours and weekends are available by appointment at no extra cost.
QAA is an aviation theory provider. We help our students gain theory passes in IREX, CPL(A), ATPL and PIRC examinations.
Our instructors all have extensive backgrounds in aviation. We’ve held check and training positions in general aviation, the military and domestic and international airlines.
Our team has seen what poor training looks like in new pilots and we’re passionate about sharing our knowledge and experience to prevent this. Our students receive the training to be safe and effective professional pilots.
Yes, we are able to arrange accommodation for short term or longer stays as required, close to the training center.